Wednesday, November 29, 2006

pompom garlands


3 comments:

StampingBetty said...

Love those Pompoms!

StampingBetty said...

The bazzar turned out wonderfully in my opinion. All your hard work paid off! Did you have a chance to look at the mini catalogue I gave you? I know it may not look like it is really the style you may be into, but a lot can be done with these high quality products. Also it is easy to earn free stuff. I would love to share more about these products if you or any of your friends are interested. Have you ever been to Tea Drops, they carry lots of handmade goods. Trying to contact Cosette due to beautiful hat I bought from her. Others want one too. I also came away with some catnip peas in a pod, so happy with them. Also I met some young gentlemen eating chocolate covered waffles at their table. Do you know who they are? Love to hear from you-bettybird
You can use meatballsspaghetti@hotmail.com

StampingBetty said...

me again
i am not a stalker
4got to include this site
http://www.stampinup.com/ca/enc/default.asp